Robert Mosely & Minerva Walker House – 1868
This two-story, cream brick Italianate-style residence is the only remaining original farm house from the land that was developed to form the greater Manree Park neighborhood. It is a superb example of the impressive rural homes that reflected the agricultural wealth of early Racine. This prosperous farm was referred to as Hillcrest Farm, which was on the western boundary of the Manree Park development area.